Word and PDF files are two of the most commonly used file formats, for all types of documentations. They are an essential part of all workplaces. However, with the passage of time, PDF files have gained more attention as they are much more secure and don’t have compatibility issues either. On the other hand, Word can be problematic if the operating system of another laptop is different than yours. This is why all organizations tend to email documents in PDF format.
If you are confused as to how you can use a converter word to pdf website or how to make pdf editable, then we have summed up a quick guide for you, right here. It is a super easy and quick process and doesn’t require any sign up procedures either.
How to Convert my Word file to PDF?
With just 5 easy steps, you can convert your Word file into a PDF one, within a matter of 2 minutes! Yes, you heard us right. Follow the below mentioned steps, to convert your file now.
- Choose the file you want to convert or you can simply drag and drop one too.
- Drag the file to the drop zone.
- Once the file is placed in the toolbar, you can click on the convert button. Make sure that you have selected the format you want the file to be converted into, i.e. PDF.
- It will take 30 seconds or maybe a minute for the website to extract your file and convert it into PDF format.
- Once done, your PDF file will be available for you to download, in any location of the computer that you want.
- Download it and you are good to go!
See? With just 5 simple steps, you are able to convert your Word file into a PDF one. No more hassle and no long procedures of signing up or making an account. Soda PDF helps you in conversion of all types of files, within no time.
Why Convert a Word File to a PDF File?
There can be several reasons to do so, but it usually depends on the organization’s needs or requirements too. However, if you consider the benefits then PDF files are certainly the best bet for many. Why? A PDF file does not format itself and is completely the same as the original file, once it’s printed or shared with others. It’s compatibility is out of this world as it has readers available for all types of devices. Whether you open and use a PDF file on a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphones; it doesn’t give you a hard time.
Considering the advantages that come along with PDF files, it now makes sense why organizations are constantly in need of converting word files to pdf ones. With the right website convertor the task has become easier and quicker. You can now convert your word file, in any desired format, within no time.